For over 35 years, Nancy Rossi, CPA has called West Haven home. Nancy has always been an active member of the community and has held many roles including:
- Student Government Treasurer, South Central Community College
- Phi Theta Kappa President, South Central Community College
- PTA Member Molloy School
- Ward Heitmann House Board Member from 2005 until present
- Community House Board Member from 2016 until present
- Supervisory Committee Chair, USAlliance Financial
- City Council 7th district (2005-2015) / Finance Chair (2007-2011, 2013-2015)
Nancy graduated from Bullard Havens in 1976 and was the class valedictorian. She holds an Associate Degree from South Central Community College, a Bachelor Degree from Charter Oak State College 1998 and has been a licensed CPA since 2003 (passed all four parts CPA Exam in 2000 and completed three years under a licensed CPA). Since 2000, Nancy has worked at Whitten, Horton & Gibney (formerly Goldberg & Zuffelato).
Nancy and her husband Arthur Rossi have two sons, Angelo and Stephen, and one grandson Arthur, all residents of West Haven.